Specialist bridal-magazine writer
Over the past decade, Deirdre Coleman has written more than 50 articles on all aspects of wedding-planning for New Zealand's leading bridal magazine, NZ Bride & Groom.
Her fresh and informative stories cover the standard wedding-planning elements (gowns, cakes, invitations, flowers, receptions, catering, choosing your bridal party, music, jewellery, vows, transport, beauty regimes, lingerie, honeymoons etc). But Deirdre has also written articles on less common wedding-related topics such as:
- beating the post-wedding blues
- pregnant brides
- hosting a surprise wedding
- overcoming nuptial nerves
- maximising your honeymoon dollar
- planning for the future as a couple
- keys to successful communication
- avoiding family wedding wars
International editors: If you need a story for an upcoming issue of your bridal magazine, Deirdre can send you an interesting and well-written feature edited to your required length - no matter where in the English-speaking world you are.
To view samples or commission a story, email Deirdre at firstname.lastname@example.org